Here at the Coach Robb Podcast, we are always looking for ways to provide our listeners with information that resonates and specifically addresses their frustrations, needs, wants and desires, and provide specific steps to correct and/or eliminate them. Going forward, as a new feature (or format), we take a deep dive into specific case studies of our listeners once a quarter.
Here is how it will work.
Step One: Send an email to Contact@CoachRobb.com outlining your current situation. It can be a frustration that you are dealing with, a situation that you have conflicting opinions about, or anything that is keeping you from reaching your fullest health, wellness and/or performance.
Coach Robb will choose four case studies per quarter from the entries he receives and complete a FREE one hour phone consultation with the individual(s). In this call he will get the background information necessary to build a strategy to turn around, correct, or eliminate the hurdles or road blocks and get you moving towards your desired outcome. There will be a 30-minute bi-weekly conference call with Coach Robb to discuss your progress and next step suggestions. At the end of the month, we will complete a beginning – ending evaluation and determine a long term strategy for success.
In this podcast, we are going to evaluate four case studies, one from each of our business segments, and tell the story of how we were able to address both the mental and physical challenges and frustrations of each to put them on a path to success.
General Fitness/Weight Loss:
Gender: Male – Phil
Can’t fall asleep & stay asleep for more than an hour at a time without taking sleeping pills
Anxiety – anxiety pills (morning and evening)
Can’t drop weight – low calorie and high intensity training 3x a week
Off the sleeping pills
Off the anxiety pills
Dropped 17 pounds and 21 inches (head to toe)
Speed & Agility: Soccer Specific
Gender: Male – Kenny
Competitive Level: High School – Travel Team
Lack of explosive speed
Lack of endurance after 20 minutes of intensive play
Side stiches and calf cramping
Improved speed (50 yard sprints)
No more cramps and/or stiches
Motorsports: Off Road-GNCC
Gender: Male – Paul
Race Class: Weekend Warrior – wants to step into racing competitively
Doesn’t have the energy to ride past 30-40 minutes without getting tired (sits down)
Has limited range of motion in his lower back associated with fused disks
Has bone on bone which restricts his physical activity to cross train
Has completed two 3 hours sessions with consistent lap times
Improved biomechanics on the bike – maintain proper attack position longer
Reduced wrecks – reduced down time
Endurance: Ultra Runner
Gender: Matt – Male
Chronic injuries: knees, lower back and arches of feet
Fueling training efforts over 2 hours
Pace falls off after 90 minute mark by more than a minute per mile
No injuries at all – improved biomechanics
Have a definitive nutritional and hydration strategy for all race distances
Consistent pacing for all distances
If you like this format, be sure to send us YOUR situations, frustrations, and hurdles that are keeping you from reaching your highest level of health, wellness and performance! Send them to Jennifer Watkins at Contact@CoachRobb.com.
Listeners around the world wanted to know more about heart rate lag; ITB and Sciatic sources and solutions; training with a sweatshirt – yes or no; calorie burn rate while flying; the reason behind Coca Cola during racing – pros and cons.
What’s New at Coach Robb.com?
MotoE Performance Camps
- Stateside camps in Minnesota at BCMX Adventure Park, Colorado Springs at the Hopper Compound (private facility), Oklahoma at the Jandebeur’s MotorSports Park and tentatively Tennessee and New York
- Back to Australia: Mackay (Jades Oaks-Yamaha elite team), Gold Coast (triathlon and running), Darwin (triathlon, running, moto, off road), Melbourne (BMX – Moto – Triathlon), Sydney (triathlon and moto) May thru September and straight to 70.3 at Lake Placid with some clients and hard training for Micaela and I.
** Visit CompleteRacingSolutions.com – Programs – MotoE MX Performance Camps **
MotoE (CompleteRacingSolutins.com) Membership Area – Coming April 15th
- Bi-Monthly Live Calls with Coach Robb
- On and Off the Motorcycle Training Programs to Improve Speed and Endurance
- Full Time Rider (seat time 3+ times a week)
- Weekend Rider (weekend seat time)
- Fitness Only (no riding at all)
- Nutrition and Hydration Protocols and Suggestions
- Strength and Flexibility for optimum range of motion and bike specific range of motion
- Soft Tissue Maintenance & Injury Management
- Mental Development Resources
Nutritionally Green Supplements now Nutritional Frontier
- Highest quality – value per serving (of usable ingredients) – no fillers – nothing artificial
- 3rd party tested – USADA/WADA approved – 100% guarantee
- Better product selection
- Continued quick order turnaround – delivery
- Shipped in Nutritional Frontiers label – same product inside
Coach Robb’s Websites and Resources: